Friday, May 6, 2016
10th Annual Memorial weekend Camping Trip
THINGS YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Tent & Sleeping Bag (some peope have extra space in their tents, if you need to share with someone please make arrangements via the Facebook group and let us know you need a place to sleep.
- Fishing Gear (if you plan to fish, make sure you have a valid fishing license - you can get them cheap at walmart... Poles and such are always good to have, but we usually have extra..however must pay for your own bait - theres a bait shop near our site with cheap bait)
- Swimming Clothes
- Warm Clothes (it can get cold sometimes at night)
- Toothbrush etc (there is a bathroom on site, and it has outlets as well for charging phones)
- Extra Money for snacks and food. We all chip in together on food and drinks/beer/pop
- Instruments (anything that doesnt need plugged in - guitar, bongos etc)
- Good Attitudes
If you ride a motorcycle and need your equipment to be driven up, please contact us via Facebook page and we can arrange for one of the vehicles going up to take your stuff for you! (the roads are great for motorcycle riding!)
Monday, May 2, 2016
We have an upcoming Marriott shoot in Pittsburgh Harmarville area
Listed below are the casting specs
1 Guest = African American male 25 – 30 yrs old. Lighter skin.
1 Associate = Ethnically ambiguous female 22 – 25 yrs old.
Must be available week of June 6th
THIS IS PAID AND IS A NATIONAL AD
to submit please include headshot, name, age and contact info if you are available the week of June 6th and fit the talent description to
Exelcastings@gmail.com put MARRIOTT TALENT in the subject